viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

Happy new year!

First of all, I have to thank the 2014 for everything that it gave me. In that year, I have finished an very important phase of my life to begin the University. In addiction, in the last year I'd meet a lot of wonderful people, I've discovered what love really means and I learned how to take care for the ones around me. Definetly, I consider I've matured.

However, I can't come back to it, so I've to look to the great things that are expecting to me in 2015. I feel that it will be a great year, a book of 365 pages full of great moments, and a free of bad ones (I hope). I only ask 2015 to give me and the people around me healthy and happyness.

Also, it's a topic have purposes for 2015, these are mine:

* Do more excercise and have a more healthy life
* Try harder on things that I really want to get
* Keep taking care of the peple I love
* Travel to somewhere I've always wanted to visit
* Learn to drive
* Be more positive
* Start learning another language

I wish I get them, and I hope you to get yours too!





HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario