martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

Outline - Distance Relationship

I. Introduction: distance relationship.
   A. A little introduction about how do I feel and I think about this situation.
       1. Although sometimes it is difficult to hold up, love is stronger than that.
       2. I am proud of fighting for this relationship.
       3. Some people thinks that it is crazy.
  B. My situation in the distance relationship.
        1. How far we are.
        2. How often we meet.

II. What people normally think about distance relationship.
     A. It is tought that it has no sense because They say I should take my youth instead of handle something without future.
     B. Many people wouldn't be able to bear it. It has lot of cons.
         1. You can't see your partner whenever you want.
         2. There is not enough confidence.
         3. Jelausy.
         4. Different life styles.
      C. I don't agree with them.
         1. They haven't experimented it.

III. How it really feels like.
     A. It is not always as perfect as I'd like.
         1. Is awful when I don't know when I am going to see him again.
         2. Homesickness.
    B. Nonethless, I prefeer the positive part of this.
        1. When I am with him, I live the moment intensely.
        2. It is not like a normal relationship, which is not bad.
        3. I have matured.
        4. In this situation I have learned what is important, what I have to take care and that I have to                 fight for the things that I want and love.

IV. Conclussion.
      A. As everything, it is not as perfect as I'd like.
      B. If you are in love with somebody, you can handle everything.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario