miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

Unusual things that I like.

I love watching films or TV programs in original version, not dubbed, which is not something usual in my country. In my opinion, not many people know the benefits of doing this. The original version can helps us to learn a different language and to get a better pronunciation and vocabulary. For instance, this is a little step to get a job since they usually ask us to know a second language. Not dubbed shows sometimes can be funny because of you can now in this way the real actors' voices. However, people don't usually watch original version TV programmes or series because sometimes the just want to enjoy the movie, not learn a language. I understand this position, but if they knew the other language, they would do both things at the same time. In other countries, they usually do that so I imagine that that's why most of them speak English fluently. To conclude, doing something unusual many times can be better for yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario